Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

USA Steinberger XQ-25A and Synapse basses now available

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by drivenmore, Mar 24, 2005.

1. At MusicYo, they now have in stock the USA Steinberger XQ-25A M/S blend graphite-necked basses in black, clear amber, cherryburst, honeyburst, and clear red.

At MusiciansFriend, they have the new Synapse XS-15FPA basses in stock. These basses feature the new Cybrosonic graphite channel in the neck, along with a new headpiece that accomodates both double-ball and regular strings, an EMG40-P5 pickup in the sweetspot, a piezo bridge, new strap hook, etc.

Just thought the Steinberger fans would want to know.

Jason

2. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    I'm definately gonna get the six when they bring it out, should be later this year according to Steinberger News.com. :hyper:

3. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    not bad prices for usa made instruments, but i'd like to try one in person- too many negative comments on gibson build quality to buy sight unseen... hope they're good though- i always liked the stein design...

4. A9X

A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Sinny, Oztraya
    I'm cautious for the same reasons, but as I'm not going to get the chance to try one personally, I'm hoping lots of people buy them and review them online. A 5 with two mag pickups plus the piezo would be nice.