1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale USACG 5 str. Custom Neck. Lakland specs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by zackthompson, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Price:
    This is a custom neck from USACG. I ordered this as close to the specs of a USA Lakland 55-94 neck.

Specs:
    5 string neck
    Hard rock maple neck
    Birdseye Maple fingerboard
    22 frets
    6105 frets
    10"-14" compound radius
    Assemmetrical back contour. Super thin.

The headstock hasn't been cut out. The neck is unfinished. And you'll have to install your own nut.

It's an incredible feeling neck. I have the identical neck on another build. Feels like a boutique neck.

$200 plus shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    35" scale?

3. 34" actually. That's an important bit of info.

4. Btw to get a reference on price, I paid $360 to USACG to build this.

5. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    WOW! If I was in a "ground up" mode (this makes me wish I was), I'd be hounding you about it!! Whopping great deal for a neck from the same company that makes OEM parts for top builders...

USACG is FAB!!

GLWTS!!

zackthompson likes this.
  6. UPDATE! This is not a direct drop in for a Fender 5 string bass. You would need to modify the neck pocket in order for it to intonate. This neck is best for a ground up build. Price drop to $200 btw

7. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    I have some old (original) Lakland 5 string bodies in 34" scale. Any idea if it would fit that neck pocket?

8. What's the dimensions? Send me a picture and I'll check