USACG Fender style Jazz Precision neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drd07, Sep 18, 2006.

1. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    Up for sale:

"Fender" Jazz neck from USACG with the precision width 1.65. Neck is finished in nitro, brazillian rosewood board, clay dots - definate 60's vibe. The neck has a fender 1962 jazz decal on it from the decal shop in the UK ($35). I'm looking for $200 shipped to your door within the 48 states. Offers or questions? Send them to me! I will be posting pictures soon.

2. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    Here is a link to more photos:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/music123abc/album?.dir=/ef79re2

String tree and tuners not included (I do have the tuners on sale as well). I do have a bone nut that I can include if the buyer wishes. I tried to take photos of every angle, but if I left one out that you want, let me know.

The neck wore flats since I've had it since I purchased it from USACG last November. I finished it myself. I clear coated the decal as well for protection. There is some minor - I mean minor orange peel on the back of the headstock. You can see it in photo 23 in the link. Besides that, it's glossy, straight, and plays like butter. No fret wear what so ever. The only reason I'm selling is that I now prefer the jazz width!

3. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    Sold!

4. michaelprice83

michaelprice83

Mar 15, 2006
    son of a whore........ i really want than neck

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021