1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USACG Super Light Hollow P-Bass Body 3lbs 11oz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Metropolis_488, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Price:
    $250
    Hello All,

Extremely light weight USA Custom Guitars P-bass (single coil P pickup) body with J-pickup
    Alder body (top and main)
    Chambered body
    3 lbs 11 oz.
    No finish - I custom ordered this for a project I never started, so it has just sat in it's original box

Sale or Trade
    Sale price - $250 plus shipping

Items I am interesting in trading it for:
    1) SVT210av cabinet
    2) Bag End s15-d
    3) GK MB500 or MB200

body1.JPG body2.JPG body1.JPG body2.JPG

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    brotondo, Matt R and NoNoise like this.
  2. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Would be interested in seeing the back, if you are able to post a pic. Also curious about the neck pocket - is it standard Fender heel or Telecaster style?

3. Matt R

Matt R Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Newbury Park, Ca.
    USACG makes excellent bodies, necks and has the best customer service IMHO. Nice piece GLWTS,

4. Matt R and ExaltBass like this.
  5. There is a picture of the back.

Neck pocket is standard contour. It is identical to Warmoth and American Standard Fender basses. It is not the tele-style neck where the end of the neck is kinda flat.

ExaltBass likes this.
  6. In case it is not clear in the pictures, the body has forearm and tummy contours like regular ol' Pbass body. (ie not a slab style)

ExaltBass likes this.
  7. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    This is hot. Wish I had something good to trade for it.

8. Seriously, no one wants to grab this and one of the necks available here in the classifieds and build a a 7 lbs bass?

9. basspedaler

basspedaler Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Wiltson!-NC
    I kinda do...

10. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    I thought about it too - but realized that after getting a neck, pickups, pots, pickguard, etc I'd be in deeper than I can afford right now. Would make a great project though so hopefully someone will grab it soon!

11. Then you should get... :)

Matt R likes this.
  12. Getting close to talking myself and keeping it... I just have ZERO time for build project

13. brotondo

brotondo

Feb 7, 2012
    Kimball MI
    Pm'd