1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

USED Fender AV '62 Reissue Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Apr 27, 2010.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    We recently took this bass in on trade. The retro vibe is there in spades, from the classic chrome pickup covers to the single coil passive pickups with the stacked tone/volume for each pickup.

This is a very cool bass that plays and sounds great. It's in excellent condition, just some minor wear on the pickguard that you'd expect from light playing.

And ya can't beat the price! $999 shipped OBO.

USED Fender AV '62 Reissue Jazz Bass
    2537-BACK.
    2537-BODY.

2. Allen_VA

Allen_VA

Sep 17, 2008
    Hokietown, VA
    Yeah this is one nice-looking bass! This is THE bass I think of when 'Fender Jazz' comes to mind. The fur-lined tweed case is the cherry on the top for this one too! I don't see this one sitting around too long, especially at that price!

3. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Neat bass.

4. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Greg, can you stretch it out to be 35" scale :spit:

Seriously, if I hadn't bought my used LG from Anthony Crawford last month I think I would be on this like white on rice. Love the look and price! Just holding it must make one bust out the Jammerson vibe!

.........oh yeah, after I ran it by the Mrs.' :rollno:

5. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Sold!!