1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Used Flats Saleapalooza 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RJHall, Mar 28, 2013.

1. RJHall

RJHall

Dec 25, 2012
    New York City
    This was a hit last time... and I have even more ways for you guys to try new flatwound strings on the cheap. Also, my company formed a sponsorship with D'Addario, so I'm switching out all my string sets for obvious reasons. PICS COMING IN A FEW HOURS. Here's what I got:

[DEL]1. Fender 9050CLs - Long, Uncut - Stainless 45/60/80/105)

Great all-pupose balanced flats. I liked these because they put out a nice semi-scooped rock tone with a crisp high end (for flats). Still newish and not quite broken in. A little bit of silk fuzz from being pulled though the bridge.
    ...$16/shipped[/DEL]

2. SIT PowerFlats - Long, Fender cut - Nickel 50/70/85/105
    [DEL]SIT Semi-Flat Power Flat Bass Strings are Pure Nickel wound. They are flatter than half flat but not as flat as traditional flatwound bass strings. SIT Power Flat strings are smooth to the touch. Great for fretless basses and fretted basses looking for a brighter flatwound sound. Only used for one jam.
    ...$16/shipped[/DEL]

3. Assorted D'Addario Chromes singles - Long, uncut - Stainless
    Do I really need to explain these awesome strings? I just have a bunch leftover from mix-matching sets for the last 2 months. All string are either unused or minimally used.
    all above ...$5ea/shipped
    .132...$10/shipped (new)
    OR... just $20/shipped for all of the above Chromes!!!

Let me know if you have any questions :bassist:

2. RJHall

RJHall

Dec 25, 2012
    New York City
    I didn't even get a chance to post pics and I think all of these strings sold! Everything but the Chromes low B is on hold pending payment...