Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Used gear sites?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nomadic Herder, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Hi. I'm looking for places to browse used gear for both guitar and bass. Amps especially. The only ones I've found are bassgear.com, Ebay and www.daddys.com. Any more out there?

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Jeez, I just looked at those sites, and I feel sticky now ... you know, all slimey or something. The prices are all more than I would pay for new stuff at GC. Lordy.

3. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    It's still up and running, but they make a point to say that they won't mail stuff, and the inventory list is only for walk in customers.

4. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Harmonycentral.com is usually similar to bassgear, but it's worth cruising both. Basscentral.com has new and used. Gguitars.com has new and used. Guitarrez.com has nice used stuff. The last 3 are dealers, so don't expect swap meet prices.
    Doc

5. Samie

Samie

Dec 13, 2000
    Madrid, Spain
    any of these sites in europe? any good european sites for used bass gear?

6. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
  7. Thanks for the links. I forgot about this thread because it was on the 2nd page of Misc a couple days ago. :rolleyes:

8. Anybody know why Daddy's UGBM stopped mail order? I thought they were going great guns and it was a great service.