Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Used Hartke 3500 for $250

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gabu, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I see one at a local shop that the guy is willing to sell to me for $250.

But I am happy with my amp.

Anyone want it? You would have to pay him to box it and ship it too. He will offer a short warranty to someone I recommend to him.

It looks like a good deal compared to what i see on ebay.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    yeah, I'm interested. What about shipping?

3. Mandobass

Mandobass

Nov 12, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
  4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    In keeping with my irrepressible urge to comment on the prices people list for things, I'm going to say that this is an excellent price, if the 3500 ain't broken.

5. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    That's a good price for a good amp.

In good shape, it will fill a nice sized room, so long as you provide efficient cabs and don't over push the lows for extended times. Great EQ if you're a tone freak. I should have kept mine if only for the pre.

6. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    I agree with Zulu! (in fact, I have his old 3500!).

I'm using with 2 Eden 2x10's and I'm very happy.

Enough power for now, but hopefully I'll need to add more and, as Zulu suggest, will use as a pre.

BTB

7. Don't forget me. I have one for sale in one of the threads. I am asking $250. It is in great working condition. It has a few scratches, but other than that it is in great working condition. The fan kinda seemed a little loud, but never gave me any reason to believe that it had a problem. Let me know. It has been a workhorse in the time that I have had it, but I need something a little more Upright friendly. Thanks.

8. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Dang, I didn't realise this thread was still alive! I am sorry guys, I wasn't getting updates that there were posters here. :(

This was a while ago, and it was my tech who works on my gear selling it. I will check with him if he still has it, but I doubt it.

Again, I am sorry for not responding.