Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Used Rumblefish 5 at A NJ GC

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Harpo61, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    I was passing through Rt 4 in Paramus NJ and stopped by the Guitar Center and they Had a Used
    Reverened Rumblefish 5 blue in nice shape . Played real nice for only 299.00 I would of bought
    it but I am getting my Stingray this week and the wife would kill me . As of 4:00 PM Tuesday Dec 4

2. No kidding! Add $60 to the price an OLP and get a US made bass with one of the best necks on the planet and great tonal versatility!

3. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    I hope some can use this info. This is a geat deal I should of picked it up . I hope this helps somebody
    who needs a great bass a a cheap price.

4. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    damnit thats a great price, my bro got his on ebay for 350, i was thinking of getting a reverend my self, im taking his reverend to a place in pa this weekend and comparing it with a rickenback 5 string he has a 5 string, this is a five string right? i might stop by and buy it if it is

5. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    Yes it a Five had a great neck I took a double take
    when I saw the price

6. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    i live in morris county i sold my j-bass today it was heavy too heavy.

7. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
  8. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    I have a four string and these basses absolutely ROCK! That is a killer price. BUY IT if at all possible. The timing is wrong for me or it would be mine...

9. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    i love the sound of a hollowbody bass, especially reverend, none the less its their five string it has to be the most amazing thing i have played.