1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Used Rumblefish 5 at A NJ GC

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Harpo61, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    I was passing through Rt 4 in Paramus NJ and stopped by the Guitar Center and they Had a Used
    Reverened Rumblefish 5 blue in nice shape . Played real nice for only 299.00 I would of bought
    it but I am getting my Stingray this week and the wife would kill me . As of 4:00 PM Tuesday Dec 4

2. :eek:

that is a GOOD price!!

3. No kidding! Add $60 to the price an OLP and get a US made bass with one of the best necks on the planet and great tonal versatility!

4. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    I hope some can use this info. This is a geat deal I should of picked it up . I hope this helps somebody
    who needs a great bass a a cheap price.

5. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    damnit thats a great price, my bro got his on ebay for 350, i was thinking of getting a reverend my self, im taking his reverend to a place in pa this weekend and comparing it with a rickenback 5 string he has a 5 string, this is a five string right? i might stop by and buy it if it is

6. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    Yes it a Five had a great neck I took a double take
    when I saw the price

7. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    i live in morris county i sold my j-bass today it was heavy too heavy.

8. Harpo61

Harpo61

Dec 15, 2000
    Tampa Bay
    Go for it !

9. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    I have a four string and these basses absolutely ROCK! That is a killer price. BUY IT if at all possible. The timing is wrong for me or it would be mine...

10. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    i love the sound of a hollowbody bass, especially reverend, none the less its their five string it has to be the most amazing thing i have played.