Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Used Warwicks

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by akajuve400g, Sep 4, 2003.

1. akajuve400g

akajuve400g

May 22, 2000
    Louisiana
    How much do you think a used corvette 5 string std is worth. (Like to sell to someone) With Seymour Duncan Bassline active jazz pickups and a seymour duncan active tone circuit.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I would say...probably $1000- $1200? Depends on condiiton.

3. akajuve400g

akajuve400g

May 22, 2000
    Louisiana
    I know a dude that works with guitars and he is telling me just from my description it is worth only 700 it seemed a little peculiar to me. He is a friend of mine so I was hoping he wasn't trying to screw me over

4. I bought a used but excellent condition Proline for $700. Seymour duncan pickups and I think MEC preamp. Best deal I've ever made.

5. I'm not positive on the current market value, but a quick search through E-bay showed most of the high bids on completed auctions for Corvettes to be in the $600-$800 range. Don't know how the individual specs compared to yours, or how many of those didn't reach reserve--it was just a quick survey. I'm pretty sure the going rate is something under $1k, though.

Mike

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    MM looks like they sell cheaper than i thought. But yea, i would say $800 ish now, because before i was thinking about the price of a NEW one on Ebay, which is a totally different thing.