1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Used Warwicks

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by akajuve400g, Sep 4, 2003.

1. akajuve400g

akajuve400g

May 22, 2000
    Louisiana
    How much do you think a used corvette 5 string std is worth. (Like to sell to someone) With Seymour Duncan Bassline active jazz pickups and a seymour duncan active tone circuit.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I would say...probably $1000- $1200? Depends on condiiton.

3. akajuve400g

akajuve400g

May 22, 2000
    Louisiana
    I know a dude that works with guitars and he is telling me just from my description it is worth only 700 it seemed a little peculiar to me. He is a friend of mine so I was hoping he wasn't trying to screw me over

4. I bought a used but excellent condition Proline for $700. Seymour duncan pickups and I think MEC preamp. Best deal I've ever made.

5. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I'm not positive on the current market value, but a quick search through E-bay showed most of the high bids on completed auctions for Corvettes to be in the $600-$800 range. Don't know how the individual specs compared to yours, or how many of those didn't reach reserve--it was just a quick survey. I'm pretty sure the going rate is something under $1k, though.

Mike

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    MM looks like they sell cheaper than i thought. But yea, i would say $800 ish now, because before i was thinking about the price of a NEW one on Ebay, which is a totally different thing.