Useless but Cute, Information

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I was wishing a classmate condolences over the death of his aunt on Facebook when a very cute high school classmate (she still is pretty) sent me a friend request. We exchanged pleasantries, then she told me that she has a crush on me back in the day. For longer than I care to admit, I was the epitome of a non-sexually active nerd. It's nice to know I had an admirer, but dang, shoulda woulda coulda!:cool:

pacojas, Tbone76, PWRL and 4 others like this.
  2. ONYX

ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    Michigan
    Don't sweat it.

I too ignored hints from "babes" because I was too busy hanging out at the arcade (Defender STILL rules), playing Dungeons & Dragons, or putting together the next great metal band. I guess my point is that doing those things made me happier (then) than playing Valentino. When my old friends and I talk about those days, we seem to gravitate to all the---ahem---totally awesome bands we were in, etc. None of us seem to remember the names of the girls we dated back then----but we remember all the stupid band and song names we came up with! ;)

3. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    And? Did you get a number?

4. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    No, I'm married.:laugh:

5. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I had no girlfriends to forget until college.

S-Bigbottom and ONYX like this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021