1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

user friendly realistic midi sequencer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ludwig109, Mar 19, 2010.

1. hey, im looking for a good easy to use midi sequencer most importantly it should sound as real as possible but as it is im using guitar pro 5 so anything would be a step up. been using garage band in college and while i despise macs i find that easy to use and sounds decent, anything similar or better would be great. i downloaded ableton pro as i was told that was good but i cant find anything in it, if anyone knows a site that gives tutorials thatd be handy too.

also is there any way of finding a version of garageband ported over to pc? i dunno if thats impossible or not seeing as its popular enough thought someone might have done it anyway.
    cheers

2. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    Take a look at Band in a Box.

3. ill have a look now. cheers, any other suggestions?
    also i dont need overly simple just not crazy..

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020