Using (2) EA CXL 112's anyone?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bass-only, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    I have one Euphonic Audio CXL 112 and it's awesome! I have another coming shortly and two people I know who have used a pair say that I will be blown away with the additional bottom!

Anyone else using (or has used) a pair of CXL 112's?

I hear a lot about pairing up the Bergie and Aggie 12's, but not much about the these cabs.

I don't believe they weigh more than the Bergies do and their not that much bigger.

Any stories or thoughts?
  2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Sorry, can't help about the two CXL's together, but I have no doubt that they'll be wonderful. The CXL is a much more substantial cabinet than the Bergantino, and seems much bigger and heavier when I take them together to a gig. Lately, I've been using the CXL112 together with a VL208, and all I can say is that EA is where it's at. You should be in heaven when your other cab arrives.
  3. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    are you doing any home demolition?? these will be perfect. :D
  4. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Thanks for the comments, guys!

I am really lookng forward to the other cab arriving!

I've gone through a lot of high end cabs and this is the best I've found (so far) in the quality sound to big bottom to size ratio.

I love that covering also! Very unique and while it looks like it will hold up forever, I'm still going with the padded covers.

The other cab should be here in a day or so, so I'll give you an update then.