1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Using A Fishman PPEQ With Other Effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BicBass, May 19, 2012.

1. BicBass

BicBass

May 19, 2012
    Northants
    Hi All,

I have a Fishman Platinum Pro EQ, which I have not had much chance to play around with properly yet. However, I'm looking into using another pedal I have (Bass Synth Wah), along side it.

I have used the EQ with an amp, and taken a DI straight from the EQ to the P.A. system, which sounded great.
    However, I was wondering what the best way to configure both the EQ and the pedal to get the best out of both, and get the best sound.
    My guess would be that the bass has to go into the Fishman PP first right?

If so, I was wondering if there was a way for me to get the best out of the rig, and still use the DI from the Platinum Pro rather than the DI on the amp... any advice greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Bic

2. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    You could always place the Synth Wah before the Fishman. Other than that, you are kinda stuck. You will need another DI box if you want to put the Fishman first. That fishman with an FX loop, now that would be interesting.