1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Using Tech21 Sansamp PSA-1 with Mesa Big Block

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassman08, Mar 7, 2008.

1. bassman08

bassman08

Jan 26, 2005
    California
    Hello,

I've been using a Tech21 Sansamp PSA-1 in front of a Fender Bassman 400 (not the 400 Pro). I really like the SVT sound I get from the PSA-1. I've been thinking about upgrading my Bassman to a Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 because I love the creamy tubiness I heard coming out of it at the store and for the additional power and ability to run at 2 ohms. I would probably stop using the PSA-1, as I understand that some people feel it doesn't really "get along" with tube driven amps or sections of amps or even tube-driven pedals and because I'm just not sure I would want to keep using it, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has used these two together with either good or bad results.

Please share thoughts and opinions - good and bad.

Thank you.

2. bassman08

bassman08

Jan 26, 2005
    California
    Just bumping this as I've gotten no response. Any sansamp owners using this with Mesa Big Block Series (even the titan)? Results? Feedback? Info would be much appreciated. Thank you.