1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

V-4 Broke my foot, still love it.

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by 2behead, Jul 21, 2012.

1. 2behead

2behead

Mar 8, 2011
    portland
    Last night after our gig my guitarist helped me carry mt B-40 cab and V-4 across some gravel to the driveway. One of the casters fell off without me noticing it. I pushed the whole thing about 20 yards before it fell over landing directly on the top of my foot. It felt pretty awesome. This AM my foot is blue, purple and very swollen. My toes don't move much. You know what. If this happened at about every 4th gig. I would still bring that thing. Sounds sooo good. Worth the broken foot by a long shot. Hope every one else loves their rig as much as I love mine.

2. mate, i hear ya. my bassman weighs a ton, costs a fortune to service, too loud to use in the house but i love it none the less. its never broken my foot however

3. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    I don't have one myself, but I got to use one in a studio once and love the sound.

4. V4's are nice. I play through an Ampeg 8x10 and wouldn't want that falling on my foot.