1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

V-amp Pro tuner

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mward69, Aug 20, 2007.

1. mward69

mward69

Jan 20, 2007
    Conyers, GA
    I'm not much of a tech when it comes to rack gear {I'm a pedal guy} anyway, I have the dreaded V-amp pro rack that I use as a pre with my QSC. The Tuner....
    When I 1st got it it tuned fine, now it seems to be a little off. I really noticed this when my guitar player got a line -6 rack and tuned up, we are about 1/4 flat of each other. Is there a way to "calibrate" this unit? :meh:

2. optikhog

optikhog

Apr 2, 2007
    St. Peters, MO
  3. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Actually page 15 talks about calibration.

4. mward69

mward69

Jan 20, 2007
    Conyers, GA
    <------- typical man...don't need no manual :p
    I think I threw out the manual because it was so vague.
    Ya know....I don't know if the tuner is finicky, I tried it again today, tuned to E.....tried it with a few songs that are in E and was pretty close. I know when my guitar played tunes up with his line 6 rack we are really off, like 1/4 of a step. Heck it might be his. I only thought it was mine since my V-amp is about 8 months old, and I was going through all kinds of setting, playing and learning what everything did, the guitar players line 6 is brand new and he hasn't "tweaked" anything yet.