1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED V4B/SVT 212AV - Local Boston Area Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bge66, Dec 16, 2018.

1. bge66

bge66 Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Price:
    $1300.00
    I'm probably going to regret this - but I just picked up a Mesa WD-800 and a Barefaced 2x10 - and it sounds almost as good and more importantly, I can actually fit the Barefaced in my impractical car, so...

Selling an excellent condition reissue V4B and matching 2x12 cab. Some really really minor dings in the tolex on the cab (nothing through the tolex - only mention since it's just slightly less than Like New). Sounds absolutely outstanding.

I'm 35 minutes north of Boston - PM if you are interested in checking it out. ONLY trade interest would be a Barefaced 2x10 with the silver grill cloth or a 4 string Stingray - either classic or old smoothie (+/-). Apologies - but I'm not in a rush to sell, so keeping this local sale only.

Ahort, Bulltrout and Burwabit like this.