Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Valenti Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xhawk4, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope I can post this here? Thanks to the TB moderators!!:D
    I have 2 Valenti,(Nino Brown), Jazz basses for sale or trade in the Classifieds.
    Go take a look. Thank you all. :bassist:

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Ya know, the FOR SALE FORUM is there for a reason.... :rolleyes:

3. Listen Monkey, We don't need your input. Obviously the moderators like Ninos work, so they allowed it.
    Why are you so bothered by it anyway, geeze!:rolleyes:

4. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    BassMonkeee's response had nothing to do with the quality of Nino's or Warmoth's work. And I think you know that. My guess is that a moderator has not seen the thread yet.

It is a deal of cluttering forums. The forums are organized under different categories for a reason. If someone wants to check threads on information on basses, they look in the basses forum and they don't necessarily want to see a bunch of ads. They are like commercials on television. Wouldn't you prefere not to see commercials in the middle of the program you are watching?

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    While the mods do appreciate Nino's work, they don't appreciate cross-post spam like this. And I suggest you adopt a more civil tone when dealing with other TBers - consider this a warning.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.