Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Valenti Jazz Styled Bass (#002)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Nino Valenti, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Here are the specs:

-Swamp Ash Body
    -Natural finish
    -Birdseye Maple neck with Birdseye Maple fretboard
    -Black Binding & Block inlays
    -Satin Finish on neck
    -no Pickguard or Control Plate
    -BassLines Classic Stacks
    -Aguilar OBP-1 2 band preamp
    -Hipshot HB-1 Tuning Keys
    -Gotoh Quick Release Bridge
    -Schaller Strap Locks
    -Black Hardware
    -Countoured heel for easier access to the upper frets

I'm selling this bass for $1365.00 with hardshell case. The bass has a 1 year Limited Warranty.

Shipping will be approximately $30 in the Cont USA & if you're elsewhere on this lovely planet, drop me an email so I can calculate shipping.

I accept PayPay, US Postal Money orders & if you're in the area cash would be nice. :)

2. Nino Valenti

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I hope Nino doesnt mind me cluttering up his thread but I wanted to make a few comments.

This bass should not be confused with anything but top quality.
    I repeat, this <b>is</b> a <b>top quality</b> bass. I own one and have another on the way.

Nino is very easy to work with and is very helpful. He's well known around the boards and for good reason. You have no reason to be concerned about being cheated.

If this bass plays and feels any where near as good as my Valenti, you will have the nicest playing bass you can find for that money or more. The sound on mine is beyond belief as well. I dont doubt that this one will be just as nice if not better.

My Valenti is my main bass these days and I see it staying that way for a long time. Dont miss out on this bass!

Peace
    Nick

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    What Nick said... I love my Valenti. I like it so much, I sold my G&L because I played my Valenti so much. Sounds awesome, very well constructed, and plays like a champ.

5. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    Whenever I have enough money, I may steer towards a Valenti over a Sadowsky Metro, unless I could afford(actually afford, not just having the money for) a NYC Sadowsky.

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im selling my G&L L-2500 to pay for the Valenti I have on order. ;)

7. Nino Valenti

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
  8. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Guys - I'll gladly vouch for Nino as well. I bought one of his jazzes and it was absolutely amazing!

Simply put - the guy builds a hellacious bass. If I get another jazz, it will be one of Nino's - without a doubt.

You will not regret buying this bass if you are looking for a high-end, extremely well-made jazz bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.