1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Value of reviews....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ghook, May 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ghook

Ghook

Sep 25, 2018
    Eastern US
    I reviewed the Laney Mico Bass Amp on MF back in March. I did so to inform people of my experience with the product. It was really bad. My review was published by MF. I saw some info about the product today and decided to see if anyone else added their experience. The product page asked for someone to be the first to Review, I was...it was deleted by MF or Laney I have to assume. I can't say I'm surprised, I didn't think the would post the review I submitted. .. Screenshot_20190306-175053.png

BasturdBlaster likes this.
  2. bpc

bpc

Mar 29, 2016
    Central Scotland
    I've left some pretty scathing reviews on Amazon over the years and they have survived. I'd be very suspicious of a company that deleted negative customer reviews. Thankfully we don't have MF here in Europe so I don't have to avoid them. This isn't the first story I've read here that paints them as rather less than friendly.

3. Ghook

Ghook

Sep 25, 2018
    Eastern US
    Actually MF has been a reliable company, I have purchased product and have had good experiences with their customer service, including the return of the Laney. I would think they would dictate to their suppliers rather than the opposite . My question really might better be summed up by how many negative reviews did the delete? Just mine? In any case one thing is true, there are still 0 positive reviews

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020