1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vanderkley, I want one :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gimmeagig, Dec 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Does anybody here have one of these?
    Spartan

funkometer likes this.
  2. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Maybe Scott Devine @devine will jump in!!!

3. 1bassplayinfool

1bassplayinfool -Nowhere Man- Supporting Member

4. maybe Scott can do a video on Crowd Funding

kobass likes this.
  5. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2000
    Michigan
    Don't know if there is any eq on that video but the Spartan sounds really nice.
    Warm but articulate.

godley69 likes this.
  6. I like the simplicity of the EQ and also the EQ points. But it's probably the type of amp that needs no EQ. I have a Mark Bass LM II and it also needs practically no EQ but I'm sure i would like the Vanderkley much better. I wonder how it would compare to the Mesa Subway D 800+? That's another amp that I have on my wish list.

7. If you want the amp go ahead and buy it! :D

8. Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread!
    Oh yeah here's my emoji :vomit:

9. I guess ya don’t like a bit o’ tongue in cheek humour over there in Idaho! Pity, if ya did ya might get more gigs! LOL :D

10. I'll buy one. As soon as BassmanPaul sends me the money...

BassmanPaul likes this.
  11. Most places, even here in Idaho, it's usually not a bad thing to get to know people a little bit first. before you start using "toungue in cheek humor" on them. Most Canadians I have met seem to know that as well :)
    Can I have a number in your Grumpy Old Fart Club?

12. If you actually filled out your profile fully we’d all know your age and therefore your degree of grumpiness. We have interacted before so I do kinda know you.

Take a look at post #10 for the kind of reply I was expecting from you. :D

In my world, if I wanted to buy something that I could not currently afford I’d start saving up! :)