Vans Warped Tour.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Well lowenders, El Pus is on the WHOLE tour! We was only supposed to do that one date in Orlando, but the organizer said that he hear ALOT of positive responses to our performance, that we should "ride it out". He said, "Look, I gotta have y'all on this thing." :bassist: So, if we're coming to your city, come check a rodent out! We're in Charlotte tomorrow, Va. Beach on Tues. and D.C. on Wed. Heck, just go to the site and check the schedule! I will probably be away from TB until the 22nd of Aug.
  2. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    Shyte dude I really wanted to go to Warped tour this year (Only for AFI and Coheed cause I hate everyone else) but I'll be out of town that day (august 13th i think) its next friday... snap I coulda met ya lol. Good luck with the show man and have fun just the same.
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Have fun!

Give us the dirt on all the wanna-be rockstars when you get back. :D
  4. Why didnt you play the houston date!

I am very upset with you.
  5. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!

LOL! Orlando was our first date. I'll post some pix. BTW, Chronic Future is a VERY good band and we've become very close to Yellowcard. Their drummer is a BEAST! I'll see you cats and kitties in a few weeks.
  6. Hey Woodchuck, have fun out there and travel safely! Is Coheed and Cambria still on the tour?
  7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Are you goin to Tronto?
  8. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Thats great!! :D :cool: :hyper:
    good luck I mean break a leg! :cool: ;) :hyper:
  9. can you get me backstage passes? AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME YOUR BANDS EP!!! 2 YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING!