1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Variax 700

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matt"bass", Apr 21, 2006.

1. matt"bass"

matt"bass"

Oct 20, 2005
    Hull
    Never seen anything on here about it but i think it looks quite nice with the lack of pickups in the "usual" position. Is it a viable option for a second bass, and for a bass player who wants to have everybass? as this looks like it can be provided never seen one in the UK mind, would have to get one ordered to my music shop.

anyone had any experience?
    cheers.

2. Most people slagged it off mate...I've not tried one yet, but they're supposed to be pretty good for studio work

3. matt"bass"

matt"bass"

Oct 20, 2005
    Hull
    right ok, i never saw any posts on it. but the videos make it seem just so cool. haha, well i think ill stick the old trusty jazz.

4. I played one for the first time a couple of nights ago and I loved it. I thought it would have a cheap feel to it but it didn't at all, and the sounds coming out of the thing were amazing.

I play a SR5 and I am going to make a V700 my backup bass very soon. The free BXLT is a nice touch too!

Slee

5. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    Look 3 posts down, lol... here's my thread about it...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244467