1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Variax 705 One Day Only Sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by G On Bass, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If anyone wants it last minute, it's on E-Bay and the auction ends around 5PM PST.

Thread closed

I picked this up recently here, but with 2 long-ordered basses due next week, and the project I was going to use it on going away I need to thin the herd.

Specifications:
    Alder Body
    Maple Neck with Rosewood Board
    21 Frets
    34" scale
    1/4" out
    Digital out for connection to other Line 6 products
    Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble, and Model Select controls
    Weight 10.2 pounds

The bass comes with a sturdy and in great shape Line6 heavily padded gig bag and the XPS-DI, which power the bass via any TRS cable (also included). It can also function as a DI, w/ 1/4" and XLR connections and a Mic/line selector.

If you buy the bass, for $100 I will include a BassPodXT Live, with a Gator carry bag AND a brand new 20' Variax cable. The variax cable basically connects the bass to the board providing power and model switching capability without needing any other connections.

Not interested in selling the pedal standalone, but I will sell the bass/DI package without the pedal.

NO TRADES

Pedal pics/info: Bass Guitar Multi Effects Pedal | Bass PODxt Live | Line 6

IMG_1533.
    IMG_1521.
    IMG_1523.
    IMG_1524.
    V705b.

2. If anyone wants it last minute, it's on E-Bay and the auction ends around 5PM PST.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.