Various Bass-related Stuff for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by beadgc23, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Hi all - cleaning out the closet, so...feel free to make an offer or trade on any of this.

2 Eminence Kappa P10-8 10" drivers. I bought these to replace my blown SWR 10" drivers but ended up reconing instead to keep the cab original. They are 8 ohm, 500W RMS EACH (!) have cast chassis-es and are 99% brand new - I screwed them in and played through them for 30 minutes or so to check they were OK. In a Goliath Jr II they sound ballsier and less upper mid heavy than the SWR PAS drivers, but if anything a little louder. for specs.

$80 each, $150 for the pair plus shipping from NY/CT in original boxes.

Tech21 Bass Compactor - possibly the worlds simplest bass compressor! Level, Treble, Bass, Compression controls. Does the job well, sounds rocky & dirty with the EQ cranked. Prefers a high input signal or else can sound noisy with lots of compression, but it has the Tech21 family sound...minty condition in original box with all paperwork. for specs

$70 plus shipping

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus - has a high pass filter so only high frequencies get chorused, bass stays low and meaty. A classic sound, very good condition in original box, never gigged. for specs

$50 plus shipping

Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP 2024P 1U Rack Digital Effects Processor. Superclean 24 bit multi-effects unit, balanced I/O, great reverb, delays, chorus, flange, phase and a wide variety of other stuff - compression, amp sim, de-ess etc etc etc. MIDI controlled, perfect working order (has been screwed into a rack, otherwise mint). Looks pretty too... for specs

$90 plus shipping

ART Levellar tube compressor/limiter, line & balanced I/O. Sounds - er - tubey, clean & punchy. Comes with PSU. Very good condition, never gigged. No longer made, so... for reviews

$60 plus shipping

all of the above are in perfect working order!
  2. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    I'm interested in the compressor. Can you PM me for more details and check out my thread in the Wanted forum? Thanks.