Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Various Bass stuff

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KeithPas, Jul 30, 2005.

1. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I recently purchased some extra speakers for my 2/10 thinking there was something wrong with the ones in my cabinet and it turns out I was wrong so I am selling my extra speakers.

2 Carvin 200watt 8ohmn PS10 $30.00each
    (these have been good, clear, punchy sounding speakers and they have been very reliable)
    1 Trace Elliot 75 watt 8ohmn 10" $25.00
    (this would be good in a 4/10 or in a lower wattage combo, it is a good speaker in excellent condition but it is only 75watts)
    1 Madison 200watt 8ohmn 10" $25.00
    (I am impressed with the quality of this speaker; loud, punchy and atriculate with good lows)
    Also
    Zoom 506 multi-effect pedal $40.00
    MEC Warwick thumb two band preamp
    (this is a three knob configuration with stacked bass/treble, volume and pan, no knobs, good as a drop in for a jazz bass) $35.00
    Stingray5 Tortishell Pickguard $15.00

I do not have pics for these items, they are in good condition and I do not own a digital camera. I'll entertain trades. Thanks

2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    The MEC preamp has been sold.