Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Various Pickups Aero Bart EMG

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Peter Parker, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Aero 5 String Jazz style p/u's. Excellent condition and great sounding. They've been installed and work perfectly. $100 plus shipping

Bartolini Soap Bars. I'm not sure what model these are but they have the curved top like the ones in Tobias Basses. The model could be MT9W. It looks like what it says on the bottom of the p/u. These are new and have never been installed. $75 plus shipping

EMG 35J and 35P soap bar. These have been installed and work perfectly. A little of the EMG lettering has worn of but still in great shape. $60 plus shipping.

Ibanez Soap bars. I hate posting these just because its well... Ibanez. I pulled out of an Ibanez 485 for a friend and he gave them to me. Great shape. $30 plus shipping. Thanks.

2. Purs

Purs

Feb 20, 2002
    Texas
    I know this is the wrong post, but I sent you a PM concerning the Eden WT-400, did you get it? if not, please send pics to texaspoleconnection@yahoo.com

thank you.

3. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    I want your EMG's!!!!!!!!! Do you have the electronics for them as well...I have a Kubicki whose electronics need too much work to keep stock....e-mail me for shipping and payment!!!

4. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    Hey is that a 35P or a 35P4???? Not that it matters much, just figured I'd ask...

5. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Nate, the p/u's are 35P's. I've recieved an offer from someone to buy all the p/u's. I should know something tonight and will let you know.

6. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    is it 2 35p's or a 35p and a 35J? Your last response was kind of confusing.

7. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
  8. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just curious - do these have the quick connects or standard bare wire - not that it matters; I'm going to use with a J-bass wiring setup from emg

9. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Thank you! I'll send them out tomorrow. They are hard wired, no quick connect. I wish they were but they'll work well in your setup. Thanks again.