Various Studio Gear for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by weeks82, Mar 17, 2004.

1. weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    Southern NH
    Hi all.

I have a bunch of various studio gear im selling off. I’m getting ready to move in a month or so I’m selling off a lot of my gear. These items were all used exclusively in my smoke free home studio, never seen use of the road.All items listed function 100%. Any cosmetic flaws are noted. All prices listed are US dollar. Shipping via USPS or UPS. I can take paypal, checks and money orders. Here is the list….

1.Alesis Akira multieffects unit - Like new with all paperwork and original packaging. 4 months old.
    $100.00 + 15.00 s&h

2.BBE 462 sonic maximizer – Shows some wear rackmount. $65.00 + 12.00 S&H

3.Behringer T1953 Dual Tube Microphone Preamp. Light wear from rackmounting. Original manual and box. $135.00 + 15.00 S&H

4.Behringer Composer Pro, dual channel compressor- Excellent shape, light wear from rack mounting. With original manual. $65.00 + 10.00 S&H

5.Fostex D-160 16 track digital hard disk recorder. Has 5 GB harddrive (16 hours recording time) Very good condition, light wear from being mounted. This also comes with a stand for the faceplace for use when not mounted on unit. A 15’ ext. cable for the faceplate to use it as a remote. And if you want I’ll throw in 3 - ¼” to RCA snakes(good quality for cheesy hosa stuff) Comes with original manuals. $550.00 + 25.00 S&H

6.HHB “Burn It” standalone cd burner. W/remote original box and manual. Like new condition. $325.00 + 20.00 S&H

7.Samson S Com Plus stereo 2 channel compressor. Again like new ‘cept some wear from being mounted. With manual. $50.00 + 10.00 S&H

8.TC Electronic M300 multi effects processor. Original packaging and manual. Like new condition.$150.00 + 10.00 S&H

9.Behringer virtualizer multieffects processor. Good condition, lite wear around the edges. With original manual. $75.00 + 10.00 S&H

10.Audio Technica 3035 condenser mics. I have two of these for sale. Both with paperwork, shock mounts, and bags. (I have the original boxes) $150.00 each +7.00 S&H or $300.00 and ill cover shipping for the pair.

11.Soundcraft Spirit Studio 16 channel mixing board. Really sweet sound, I hate to get rid of it but its too big to take with me. 8 busses. Good condition, some wear around the edges. Functions 100%. I cannot ship this item! If buyer wants to assume all responsibility for shipping ill consider it. This includes packaging and all freight costs. I’m located in Lee, NH 03824, you can either pick it up or I’d be willing to meet halfway within New England area. I have a printed out .pdf manual and the power supply for this board. $650.00

12. Bag End S-18 bass speaker cabinet. 1x18” I’m not sure of the exact model of this one. It’s one of the bigger size ones. Has ¼, bananna, and Neutrik ins. The neutriks look like they were added by the previous owner. Has a port above the speaker. Pop out casters. Again I cannot ship this one so a local sale in the New England area is necessary. $150.00

Any questions and etc. feel free to email or PM me. I have pictures of almost everything ready to go, (if I don’t ill get them to you within a day) just ask and ill send you them.