Various used strings (TI, EB, Rotosound, half round)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by EthanTheHeathen, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Okay, I'm cleaning out stuff I won't need but others might. All strings are used but have some life left. All prices include shipping. Here we go:

D'addario Half Round E and A strings: $3
    Rotosound D and G strings (cut for 2+2 tuner bass [Rickenbacker in this case] - too short for Fender): $2
    Heavy Ernie Ball Power Slinkys (55-110, great for tuning down), cut for Fender: $6
    TI flats, cut for a Fender: $10 (*SOLD*)

2. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    PMed on the TI flats

3. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

next in line for the TI flats please.....:hyper:

4. About to answer PMs. One thing that I forgot to mention about the TI flats, in case this changes anyone's mind: they were strung through the body and thus have a bend down by the ball end of the string. If you string them through the bridge the kink will probably hang past the bridge. Not sure how much this would effect the sound, but one potential buyer didn't want them for this reason . . .

5. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

No worries about the string-thru kinks here....:rollno:
    I'd still take & use 'em either way.

Keep me in line.
    Thanx, GiL

6. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Payment sent.

7. TIs are gone, but a bump for the rest . . .

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021