1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Velvet Garbo Regulars for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by CProvatas, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Velvet Garbo Regular Set for sale including Gut G. Used heavily for about a year and a half. Still in working condition, but the strings are unraveling close to where they meet the bridge. Great buy if you are looking to just try out the strings but I would not recommend using these full time for more than a few months. Still has the beefy gut sound. - $50

PayPal is good with me. Shipping to continental US only.

2. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    I would like to purchase this "well broken in" Garbo set. Im on my iphone right now so i cant PM til i get to my Macbook- but ill take em if there still there at $50 including shipping.

3. Great. We'll work out details on PMs.

4. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    My paypal ID has been sent via PM. Sorry for the delay,business around here is hitting Conan the Barbarian proportions (crush your enemies, see them driven before you, etc...)

5. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    Confused- havent heard from you in a couple days. Hopefully your life isnt as chaotic as mine- if it is i understand. Did you get PM or should i resend it? All i need is your paypal ID and ill send funds...

6. Sorry for the delay. Checking PayPal now. I got your PM.