Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Venezuelan President sued.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    There has been a lawsuit filed in federal court on behalf of one of the victims of the Sept. 11th attacks. The President of Venezuela is being sued for "wrongful death" because he reportedly gave Osama bin Laden 1 million dollars and told his assistant to disguise it to look like "humanitarian aid". He's being sued for 100 million dollars.
    Thoughts?

2. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    America should be sued in that case, since we're the ones who gave away to them much of the things we're going to war against.

maybe ill move to canada or something.....as far as i know they don't have nearly as many enemies as America does. :rolleyes:

3. Stupid and good luck getting anything.

4. Anyone from Central NY heard of a lawyer by the name of "Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro?

"INJURED!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE IN A WAR, WHO WOULD YOU WANT ON YOUR SIDE? A SMILING, FRIENDLY, GOOD GUY? OR A MEAN, NASTY SOB!!!! WELL, GETTING YOU TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR INJURIES IS WAR!!!!!! TOUGH, DIRTY, WAR!!!!!! CALL 1-800-546-7777!!!!!!!! ILL SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE THEM FOR EVERY DIME I CAN!!!!!!!!!! I'M JIM "THE HAMMER" SHAPIRO!!!!!!! THAY MAY CALL ME AN SOB, BUT IM YOUR SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

IM gonna sue dave castelo!

because.. I dont hate or love dave.. cause thats trendy...no. no.. no.......I strongly disagree with davey!!!! I dunno about what.. but THE HAMMER will figure it out.. and sue dave for me.. and ill get money money money!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE~!!!!

6. Foxy, you should see this guy's older commercials....The first time i saw one i laughed so hard my stomach hurt for 15 minutes....I did a skit starring my friend as him in Spanish class in high school.....HE IS THE GREATEST LAWYER EVER...

HE'S GONNA FIGHT....

FOR YOUR RIGHT.....

(come on, finish it for me, you all know the words!)

:D

7. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Goodness gracious me. Reason #58.