1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Verellen Meatsmoke Pedal - Factory Custo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmichael, Nov 10, 2017.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    $600
    Verellen Meatsmoke Factory Custom 2 Channel Preamp Pedal - I purchased this pedal about (5) months ago. Verellen custom built this pedal for me and included the dual EQ "Boost" and "Mid Shift" switches ($200 option) that are present on their 300 watt Meatsmoke, all tube heads. The pedal is in "mint" condition and has never had velcro, pedal tape, etc., installed.
    Sale only, no trades. PayPal accepted! PM if interested!

Attached Files:

bonin in the boneyard and RBJ11 like this.
  2. PM'ed. drool

3. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Sold!

bonin in the boneyard likes this.
  4. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Nice Score Tim!!!!

bonin in the boneyard likes this.
  5. Thanks, man! I've been curious about the bigger Verellen offerings, and I figured this would be a good entry point.

donahue likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021