1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Verellen Meatsmoke Pre/Power Rig - Rackmount Pre, XLS1002, Gator Bag. - $900 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by derekeugene, Sep 28, 2017.

1. derekeugene

derekeugene Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Kansas City
    Price:
    Hate to let this go but houses and cars tend to break at the same time.

I LOVE the sound and portability of this rig, but it needs to find a new home.

Rackmount Verellen Meatsmoke preamp with the Jensen DI transformer. Crown XLS1002 and a modded speakon-1/4in speaker cable for bridged mono. 1100w into 4 ohm! Gator 4u rack bag and dual IEC splitter so you only have to run one power cable.

I'd sell the whole rig for $900 shipped or piece it out individually. The 700w hybrid Meatsmoke head is $1500 new, this one may not look as cool but it's more powerful and cheaper!

I also have a Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. for sale for $350, I'd do $300 if you buy it along with this. It has a power amp simulator that is just awesome between the MS and the Crown. And it's great for recording.

Feel free to make an offer on the whole deal or individual pieces.

lmgwuesow96ab0qj6wjr.
    ngrvaehnu2x7fewj9kvr.
    ngliggxtzh1k4wkvf5ar.
    yuazmgzfd5pjxd6rygji.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    timmo97 and NKBassman like this.