Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Verizon and camera phones question

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, May 30, 2005.

1. Does anyone here have a camera phone using verizon wireless? If so, do you know if there's a way to get the pictures onto a computer hard drive? Thanks!

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I guess it would depend on the model of phone. I have the LG VX6001 (I think that's the model) and I have to text them to my email address. Then I just save them to hard drive from there.

brad cook

3. discoboo

discoboo

Dec 25, 2002
    charleston, sc
    yeah i just email them to myself.

4. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    That's what I do, too.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I got myself a data cable with my Motorola V710 that allows me to connect my phone to my PC. That way I just transfer them from my phone to my computer or vice versa. Works for custom ring tones too so I'm not stuck paying for them. But, the e-mail option already mentioned is easiest.

-Mike

6. Ty for the info guys. I guess its not worth it; using that option would shove verizon's phallus that much farther into my fiscal rear. :bawl:

7. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Check and see if the phone has an IR Port.(a small dark red window). Mine a little older and uses Bluetooth/email/infra-red.