1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 8/10 w/box, case, original adapter & USB cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by stix_clgi, Oct 19, 2013.

1. stix_clgi

stix_clgi

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    What's up people! Looking to sell my 4 month old Galaxy S4. I rate it 8/10...there are two nicks on the side and bottom of the phone that are really difficult to photograph. The back case also shows a few lines...I wouldn't call them scratches, but they don't go away either lol. If you keep the case on it, you don't see them anyways. No scratches on the screen, all buttons work perfectly, battery is still good, etc. Currently running the stock Touchwiz, I can root the phone for you if you want.

Phone comes with the original box and manuals, a decent white PLatinum (Best Buy brand) plastic case, and original usb charger w/cable

CHECK OUT THE PICS

Sale price $340 shipped CONUS/ $320 picked up MD/DC/VA area. Paypal or Money Order only....I prefer Money Order, but Paypal is cool if it's easier for you.

PM me if you have any questions or want different pics. Thanks!!!

2. stix_clgi

stix_clgi

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Bump it up

3. stix_clgi

stix_clgi

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Shoot me an offer

4. stix_clgi

stix_clgi