Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Veronica or Marguerite?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nonsqtr, May 29, 2005.

1. Veronica

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Marguerite

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Finn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Roxton, Malone, Challenger, or Somerlee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I prefer carrots

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Any fans of Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Lost World" series?

:D

2. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I voted for Veronica, Finn was actually a little hotte, but her tenure on the show was like an episode and a half. If you got hitched with marguerite, the marriage would last till the first financial hard spot. And then she'd go running to a lawyer and you'd lose all your Sadowskys in a court settlement.

Veronica on the other hand would make a great wife! You could trust her with the credit card. What would she buy? a Versace loin cloth? a pair of gloves for swinging vine to vine? And the "Jungle experiences" would be OH, So Fine. And unlike Shenna there no pet chimps or elephants to interrupt those experiences. :D

3. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    I think Marguerite would have more interesting things on her mind than just a few Sadowsky's. :D

4. The second I saw Marguerite it was game over... brunette, strong willed, cunning, where do I sign up? My dad on the other hand is a blonde man, and you can guess who his favorite his.