1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Veronica or Marguerite?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nonsqtr, May 29, 2005.

1. Veronica

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Marguerite

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Finn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Roxton, Malone, Challenger, or Somerlee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I prefer carrots

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Any fans of Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Lost World" series?

:D

2. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I voted for Veronica, Finn was actually a little hotte, but her tenure on the show was like an episode and a half. If you got hitched with marguerite, the marriage would last till the first financial hard spot. And then she'd go running to a lawyer and you'd lose all your Sadowskys in a court settlement.

Veronica on the other hand would make a great wife! You could trust her with the credit card. What would she buy? a Versace loin cloth? a pair of gloves for swinging vine to vine? And the "Jungle experiences" would be OH, So Fine. And unlike Shenna there no pet chimps or elephants to interrupt those experiences. :D

3. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    I think Marguerite would have more interesting things on her mind than just a few Sadowsky's. :D

4. The second I saw Marguerite it was game over... brunette, strong willed, cunning, where do I sign up? My dad on the other hand is a blonde man, and you can guess who his favorite his.