Very akward thing on my Head.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stefandisgust, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. stefandisgust


    May 28, 2006
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Spector Basses-New Artist
    I have an old Peavey Megabass and on the front is the Send and Return.The wierd thing is that the send/return is ONE JACK.Then i checkd the online manual and it said it was an old 2-in-1 Y adapter peavey made.Would they sell somthing like this at radioshack?Its just that i dont want to run my pedal after my wireless thats just too much stuff into the input.
  2. Passinwind

    Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

    Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    Guitar Center and lots of others sell that kind of cable. Google 'insert cable'.
  3. bongomania

    bongomania Commercial User

    Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Yeah, an insert cable. It has a TRS (stereo) plug at one end and splits out to two TS (regular mono) plugs. They are commonly used with mixing boards.
  4. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jul 31, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.