1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Very cool active DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mrufino1, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    AXE DI-100
    I have had this for a few years, it is an active direct box that uses a jensen tranformer, outputs a line level signal, has a FET preamp inside ( I believe). Very clean sound, lots of headroom, built like a tank. Uses phantom power or a 9V, has a gain control accesible with a small screwdriver, input pad and ground lift.

Here is a link to the only info I have found on this DI, I bought mine on ebay a few years ago, so there are at least 2 of them in existence.

http://www.vintageking.com/AXE-Direct-Box?range=1,50,290

Here is mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$100 shipped to US, will ship overseas using USPS priority one rate international, which is about $13, so say $110 shipped international as long as USPS will deliver there.

This is a really nice DI but I am acquiring the Helms bass and need some extra to cover some of my costs associated with shipping and packing my bass I sold, otherwise I wouldn't be getting rid of it.

Thanks, paypal would be best but cash in person (I'm right near NYC in NJ) or a USPS money order would be fine too. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

2. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    I have had some trade inquiries via PM, but I need to sell this. I could do a partial trade (I need some cash coming to me though to pay some of the expenses for the bass I just sold) if you have a tuner or headphone amp with a tuner on it to trade. Thanks!

3. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    I'd be open to solid offers as well, thanks.

4. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Bump

5. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    payment being sent ;-) thanks!

6. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    And payment received, DI is sold! Thanks.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.