Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Very impressed with Dunlop customer service!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ty McNeely, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Whenever I got my new (to me, anyways--thanks emjazz!! :D ) bass last week, I went to install the Dunlop Strap-Loks that I had on my previous bass on my new ones. Since this was the third time that I had removed the strap-loks, the screws were a bit rough. In the process of reinstalling them on the new bass, I ended up stripping the screws. So, I emailed Dunlop customer service early last week to see if I could get some new screws. They replied the next day and told me that they would have some on the way.

Well, I checked my mail today---after not checking it at all late last week--and I had a large envelope from Dunlop. In the envelope, they included the screws I had asked for, as well as a catalog, numerous stickers, and a sampler pack of every kind of pick that they offer.

This is basically just to put out a good word for Dunlop---they impressed me by going above and beyond what the majority of manufacturers do these days.

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Shill.

:p

j/k

brad cook