Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Very off topic....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by 2BitBassPlayer, Aug 27, 2001.

1. A couple of years a go i bought a Harmony Les Paul from a pawn shope for like 15 bucks. does anyone know anthing about harmony guitars?

2. You're right, this is so off "Off Topic", it probably belongs in "Basses" or perhaps "Miscellaneous".

I had a neighbor in the 80's who had the strangest looking Harmony guitar. I distinctly recall it looked like a slab of wood - very much like the top of a school desk. But that's all I can tell you.

Try here:

http://www.broadwaymusicco.com/HARMONY.htm

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    you're right X, even though it's not a bass, i think you'll get more responses in the basses forum. good luck!

4. ThunderStik

ThunderStik Guest

Jun 25, 2001
    Claremore OK.
    Yeah , they are highly sophisicated boat oars.

5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    since this is about a _guitar_ and not a _bass_ , i would say this is perfect miscellaneous material.

although it would be cool to send this back and forth between OT and basses - i could amuse myself for a little while, sorta like one-man ping-pong.

6. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    This sounds very dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

7. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA

LOL - You would too! Common now... you are a moderator. That means that you are WORKING. You are not allowed to have fun dagnabbit. ;)

8. I think you should do it, just to see if anyone knotices.:D

9. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I think Harmony guitars used to be sold at Sears, and probably more often, sold through the Sears Catalog. Your Harmony Les Paul is probably worth just about what you paid for it :( .

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    a dude with "monkeee" in his name, calling _ME_ dirty.

:D ;)

11. lol, too bad, i guess that means it's time to do some mods to it:p .