1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

VFB-2 Variable Feedback & Blend Bypass Looper OR Keeley Loop-pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Chris V., Jun 8, 2007.

1. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    i'm not necessarily "holding out" for the VBJr, as i already have a VFB2... but +1. i'll be getting a Jr when they become available.

2. shifter

shifter

Jul 10, 2006
    somewhere else
    Well while your awaiting arrival i,m awaiting some sort of response via e-mail....

It's been a couple of days or so but i'm sure he'll get there...I hope...

I've read that he is usaully pretty prompt but i guess the relocation is holding him up...

3. Niff

Niff

Mar 18, 2007
    New Zealand
    i'm waiting for the jr as well. will probably go in my compact-type board. just waiting for digitech to release a compact-ish bass whammy and i'm set for life.. heh.

4. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I received confirmation today that my VFB2 was built, tested and packed for shipping and that it was going out today!!

Woo hoo! It has been a month since I ordered and paid for it but with the company moving, I guess I can understand. Now its the painfull wait for shipping to Canada! arrrggggg.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021