1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD VFE Alpha Dog, Enterprise, Darkglass VMTD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mmbongo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Price:
    varies
    It's a dirt pedal yard sale!
    All prices include shipping to the lower 48.
    Trades considered. Thinking I want to try a Solid Gold Beta or similar pedal again.

Darkglass Vintage Deluxe, $315 SOLD
    VFE Alpha Dog $110 PENDING
    VFE Enterprise Phaser $100 PENDING

Darkglass USA Vintage Deluxe really needs no introduction. One of the top 3 pedals I've ever owned, but I'm just a B3/B7 guy at heart. I want to see what the B7K does compared to my B3K. Fine shape, no issues. Normal wear and scuffs from being, well, stepped on! Velcro on back. Awesome inside.

VFE Alpha Dog is a rat type distortion. Sounds huge. VFE pedals are some of the best built I've seen. Great shape, velcro on back.

VFE Enterprise hand lettered water edition phaser (now called Tractor Beam). Fantastic phaser, fantastic condition, fantastic velcro on back.

HAO Rust Ride is also kind of Rat-like but more like a Blower Box without the extra bottom end. Great little pedal but is at the opposite end of the tone spectrum from what I need. If you want to sound like Messugah, get this pedal.

vintagedel. alphad1.
    eprise1.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. BAbelBassist

BAbelBassist Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Albuquerque, NM
    I have a set of nordstrand J pickups (5 string) or an aguilar obp 3 preamp if you're interested in trading for the phaser pedal?

3. mmbongo

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    PM'd you Bryan!

4. Lethgar

Lethgar

Jan 22, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Alpha Dog is in great shape! ;) Bongo is great to work with!

5. mmbongo

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Thanks Lethgar!

Alpha Dog and Enterprise pending trade!