1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD VFE Rainbows Unicorns Puppies

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BunchyMutt, Sep 10, 2015.

1. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $315 shipp
    Hey Dirt-lovers (especially those interested in the VFE Triumvirate)!

I am selling the VFE Rainbows Unicorns Puppies that I just bought (here's the original thread: SOLD - SALE! VFE Rainbows Unicorns Puppies | TalkBass.com)

Very flexible multi-band distortion, clean EQ and boost, effects-loop...so many options/. Here's more information: http://www.vfepedals.com/rup.html. What was helpful for me was clicking on specific signal stages in the diagram under "How It Works" - the eq frequency gifs especially.

I'm looking to break even, cash-wise. However, I am also looking for a Brimstone Crossover Distortion XD-2. Not really interested in other items right now, but send me a PM, you never know :)

This pedal works perfectly, the range of sounds is great (but honestly, I found the controls pretty intuitive), and the overdrive-to-distortion-to-fuzz (in conjunction with the three-band filter) can be ear-rattling, bone-shaking, somoooove, clanky, wub a dub a dub dub low, and everything in between.

I'm selling it though because while it's versatile, it has a something that isn't my something. I hear this is a common problem with dirt lovers ;) It's not the tone in my head. I imagine I'm being stupid and fickle, so use this as an opportunity to capitalize on my foolishness.

$315 shipped to lower 48, $300 local pickup. Comes well-packed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. BunchyMutt

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Saturday morning bump

3. BunchyMutt

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Sale pending.

4. BunchyMutt

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    aaaannndd sold! for $315.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021