1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD VFE RUP Ultimate Triumverate in 18k gold finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by smperry, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Price:
    I bought this direct from VFE. This is one of the ten(?) pre-production ones. It's in excellent condition and hasn't left my house. There's no Velcro attached and I have the original box and instructions. This guy can be used as a distortion, eq pedal, and/or boost. The way I currently have it set, the midrange is very wide, so the boost is a nice bonus.

I like this pedal a great deal but I'm still looking for that perfect medium gain overdrive. Trades happily considered.

WP_20160104_001. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zfo1lemag1tgokpf8zyc. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_jpfse23jphntfns0jl2m. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ztkmbqotgs68tnteygat. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ola43gsfhkdsuxfeu7co.

2. christopea

christopea

Jul 22, 2012
    phoenix, az
    PM sent your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.