1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale VFE Woodchipper Prototype, Boss CEB-3 Chorus, and EHX modified Bass Big Muff Pi

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jbybj, Apr 9, 2018.

1. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $50
    Hello,

I am selling some pedals.
    The VFE Woodchipper is a prototype, so features of V1. Based on the Brassmaster. Great condition, fully functional, with velcro, and the original box. $120. How about $101. Sold for $101.

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus. It looks and functions as it should. Some scuffs on one side, see photo. No original box, but a generic box made of only the finest cardboard will be included.
    $65, how about $50.....SOLD FOR $50.

EHX Bass Big Muff Pi with Master volume mod. I did the mod myself and it's perfection in solder and wire. The Mod allows realistic use of all the ranges of blending in the "Dry" mode.
    Comes with original box and velcro. No charge for the EHX box candy (CD too!) $60 This is available again. Return from Reverb sale because buyer was unable to remove the screws to install a battery. I got them out with a screwdriver with no problem, and I have installed new, pristine screws in the bottom plate. Because of the new screws the price has gone up to $60.49. (picture shows the old screws)

All offerings include shipping to CONUS only, ask if you are in Canada, I have a soft spot for Canadians.
    IMG_1761.jpg IMG_1755.jpg IMG_1756.jpg IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg IMG_1766.jpg IMG_1768.jpg IMG_1769.jpg IMG_1773.jpg IMG_1779.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    PeterH likes this.