VH1 casting for YOUNG players

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CameraPlanet, Jan 16, 2003.

1. CameraPlanet

Jan 16, 2003
    ATTN: Young Bassists (and those who've heard them)

VH1 and CameraPlanet Productions are looking for amazingly-talented musicians/singers aged 11-18 who are making life-changing decisions about their budding musical careers. Those selected will be featured as part of a new reality-television show.

If you or anyone you know is an extraordinary musical talent in any genre or on any instrument, tell us about it and get an application at:
    VH1prodigies@cameraplanet.com or call 1-800-668-9376 x222
  2. Got a link to the origional announcement?
  3. this is in the wrong forum STUPID!!!

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I am interested in finding more information, but unfortunately Im not sure how this would go over with the moderators and owner of this site. There are rules against advertising, and spam, which Im not sure if the falls under the category of, but to avoid problems feel should be mentioned.

I suggets that you ask the site administrator, Paul, about this before you post, and that you ask if he can post an official anouncement on the front page.

That being said, what kind of a situation are you talking about? Is it a battle of the bands situation? I am in a band with 3-17 year old, 1-18 year old, and 1-24 year old. Not eligible is it?

5. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    too bad i'm too old and not talented...

and i don't think that this is A. the correct forum or B. the correct website to be doing such things...