Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vice City

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Am I the only one that can't wait? I got it on reserve and i can't wait...GTA3 was so awesome...this is gonna be killer...

bp13

2. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    yeah I can't wait either.. and I don't even have a ps2.. however.. my good friend does.. all i do when i'm in his room is play GTA3 :D

3. Is it just me or does the guy from GTA3 bear a very strong resemblence to TB's own Bigfeet? :D

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i will get that game hopefully next time i go to USA... which will be (probably) in a month!

:)

5. I just found out abot this! I guess it is coming out the 29th? Thats when I'm getting it. Hopefully before they ban it. :rolleyes:

Feel sorry for you aussies, have they banned it over there yet?

6. Mnyah, see? Mnyah mnyah mmeeh mnyah. :rolleyes:

7. OHHHHHH MYY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! FU***N VICE CITY MAN!!!! THAT GAMES GONNA BE THE SHISNITZ ALL UP IN MY BIZNITZ!!!!!! *pant, pant* YEAAAAAAAA!!!! *pant, cough,cough* I CANT WAIT!!! I MEAN IF I DON'T GET IT I'LL JUST,
    *coughs, chokes on own saliva, makes gurgiling sounds, falls on face*

Yeah, i'm excited.:)

8. PICK

PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Nagh, Its not banned here yet. They censored GTA3 after about a month of having it released uncut. So hopefully they will take a month to censor this one because im getting it the day it comes out. :D

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Amazon said mine will arrive on 11/5. I went through Amazon because I had a gift certificate from my birthday.

Unfortunately, this is a game played only once the lady has gone to sleep. ;)

10. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I have wanted this game since July when I heard mention of it. Every day since, I've been lusting after it more and more. I figured out something too... I have been wanting this more than any bass I was about to buy. Sounds weird, especially since I have bought 3 moduli and a warwick, but this game promises to be the best game ever. Since GTA3 was the best game ever and this is twice as good?!?!? I only know one thing... it will get me in trouble with the bands.

Oh and by the way... if you get in my way to that game... be warned... I'll be the FBI, you'll have 5 stars :mad:

On a more serious tip, where should one expect to find copies of this game that day since most of the VG stores are sold out? And I read the best buy circular... 30th?!?!?

11. Yeah I'm Keen as. I probably wont be playing the same version as all those in the US though:(
    Anyways it will surely be epic.

12. If you want it that bad, I'm sure you can probably still have it imported from the US. It'l cost a decent amount though.