1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vic's Bass/Nature camp April 13-18!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by K-ALEMAN, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I've Been back from Victor Wooten's Bass/Nature camp about a week, and it still hasn't all sunk in yet. Besides my wife giving birth to our kid's, this has been the most life changing experience I've ever had. If I had the financial means I would attend every camp offered. There are still openings for camps so if this has been something you've wanted to do...DO IT!! Even if it's just a weekend class it will be worth it. As far as the price, you get everything you paid for 10 fold. They are very lucky if they break even after every camp. A whole lot of love and heart go into putting these camp's together. You won't be disappointed!

2. rosanne

rosanne

Sep 30, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Please, tell us more!

3. The experience opens your mind, heart and beingness to levels that are unexplainable. A time I will cherish my entire life.