1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Victor Bailey Acoustic Hardshell?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by llamalor2112, Sep 19, 2008.

1. llamalor2112

llamalor2112 Banned

Sep 18, 2007
    Hey, I love my Victor Bailey and would really like to be comfortable taking it with me places, as it only has a gig bag at the present. I can't figure out what size case to use at is not a very normally shaped ABG. Does anyone have any experience with a good hardshell for this bass?! :confused:

2. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Do a search, this thread comes up often.

3. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I posted this same question a couple of months ago with no real results. I actually ordered one of the Gator Lightweight Acoustic Bass cases http://www.finecases.com/browse/gator-cases/gator-cases-3436.html but I ended up selling my VB before the case was shipped, so I ended up cancelling my order.

According to my measurements, it should have fit....but don't quote me on this. The case reminded me of a Sadowsky case I had, which I really liked. Anyway, good luck with your search.